Time at club: 2015, 2015-16
An impressive young defender who was signed on loan from Crystal Palace.
Inniss had a huge influence on the club when he arrived – with the Valiants promptly going on a five game winning streak.
However, he was injured during a game against Coventry and the loan was cut short but to almost universal delight he returned to Vale Park in the summer of 2015, signing a season-long loan deal.
Sadly, Inniss’ second spell was also hit by injuries as a shoulder injury kept him out for some weeks and then a hamstring injury cut short his loan spell as he returned to parent club Crystal Palace before the end of the season.
- Suspended Ryan Inniss will miss game against Port Vale
- Former Vale loanee wins jail appeal
- Former Vale loanee Ryan Inniss "jailed" reports claim
- What becomes of the Vale departed?
- Rob Page would love to see Ryan Inniss return to Port Vale
- End of Vale spell for luckless loanee Ryan Inniss
- Injury News: "Unluckiest player" Inniss injures hamstring
- AJ Leitch-Smith ruled out but Page hints at Inniss return
- A fit Ryan Inniss is crucial to Port Vale’s play-off aspirations
- Crystal Palace to have say in whether defender plays for Vale
- Port Vale's loan moves this season deserve praise
- Major boost for Valiants as Inniss is declared fit to play
- Vale await injury news as Inniss tweets he's "feeling a lot better"
- Team News: Alnwick out, Inniss in the squad
- Double boost for Valiants?
- Ryan Inniss out for weeks not months
- Kelly's special strike praised but Vale suffer Inniss injury blow
- Bodin says Inniss and Hooper could soon play a part
- Inniss to play for Reserves as he continues comeback
- Bodin: Imminent Inniss return would be a "big boost" to Port Vale
- Inniss to have surgery, Dodds set to return
- Inniss injury blow for Valiants
- Team News: Two changes for Vale
- Three signings that will be key for Port Vale in the 2015/16 Campaign
- Double injury boost for Valiants?
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: