Time at club: 2014-
Ryan has progressed through the junior ranks to earn a professional contract in 2014. He earned brief fame in the summer of 2014 by scoring as an outfield player in a friendly.
In August 2014, he was loaned to Norton United in order to gain more first-team experience and in October 2014 he joined Newcastle Town on loan.
He signed a two-year deal with the club in the summer of 2015.
In September 2016 he was loaned out to Worcester City to gain first-team experience and in November he then joined National League side Macclesfield Town on loan.
He made his full Port Vale debut in a 2-2 home draw with Bury in January 2017.
- Team news: Calveley makes debut as new boy Regis starts
- Watch video: Ryan Boot hopes he has done enough to keep his place
- Playing for keeps? Boot, Hornby and Evtimov all in contention for cup game?
- Evtimov starts for Port Vale reserves - is Boot set for FA Cup bow?
- Neil Aspin says Ryan Boot may get chance in FA Cup game
- Aspin admits goalkeeping is a "problem" as he assesses squad
- Michael Brown hints at bringing in another keeper
- Young Port Vale trio agree new contracts
- Michael Brown says Ryan Boot may start if Jak Alnwick is unfit
- Loanwatch: injured Hooper back at Vale for treatment
- Goalkeeper Ryan Boot moves on loan to Macclesfield Town
- Loan news: good day for Hooper, bad day for Boot
- Loan deals for Port Vale junior keepers
- Loan watch: Lloyd opens his account
- Loanwatch: off day for several Vale loanees
- Loan news: Gibbons is sole loanee to finish on winning side
- Loan news: Boot finally concedes but City win cup replay
- Worcester keen to extend 'brilliant' Boot's loan spell
- Loan news: Dream start for Ryan Boot
- Loan news: Dan Turner nets debut double
- Port Vale keeper Ryan Boot goes on loan to Worcester City
- Alnwick: Big things to come from Boot
- Goalkeeper Ryan Boot pens two-year deal with Vale
- Now Title-winning Vale reach Cup Final
- Alsager 0-8 Port Vale
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: