Time at club: 2014-2-16
A winger that signed a 18-month contract on joining the club in November 2014. He was called up to the Ghana U23 side despite not making his senior debut for the club.
He burst into the first-team in 2015-16 and made his full debut in the 1-0 win over Burnley in August 2015 and scored his first goal in a 1-1 draw with Peterborough United.
He was linked with a move to Spurs in October but days later he suffered an injury that ruled him out for the rest of the season. In the summer it was announced that he had rejected a new contract offer.
- Where are they now: Enoch Andoh
- Oldham Athletic take former Valiant Enoch Andoh on trial
- Mick Ede: a milestone but still a long way to go for Andoh
- Enoch Andoh plays for Port Vale reserves
- Are these the issues Vale need to resolve to make this season a success?
- Enoch Andoh returns to training
- Port Vale owner says club will sign two International players
- Smurthwaite has "final say" on "fair" offer to Enoch Andoh
- Andoh agent makes appeal for Smurthwaite to negotiate
- Enoch Andoh set to depart Vale Park
- Rumour: 'Host of clubs' chasing Andoh
- Rob Page: Injured Andoh now "in a better place"
- Page's no rush approach works - just look at Andoh and Hooper
- Retained list: Fans prioritise Leitch-Smith, Andoh and O'Connor deals
- Page backs squad players in Andoh's absence
- Andoh set to miss rest of season
- Vale wait to learn extent of Enoch Andoh injury
- Rumour: Vale's Andoh linked with Spurs
- Time for Port Vale to plan for the future?
- Andoh fitness boost for the Valiants
- Andoh injury boost for Valiants
- Weekly Digest: Reasons to be cheerful
- Andoh's summer form provides Page with "food for thought"
- Alsager 2-5 Port Vale
- Agony for Vale's Andoh as Ghana lose out on penalties
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: